Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Policy of Center for Excellent Training & Consultancy (CETraC)
- CETraC conduct its businesses with respect and care for the environment and without compromising the health and safety of people, whether employees, customers or communities.
- CETraC provide high quality consulting services to make our customers successful and add value to our business.
- CETraC provide an environment for open and transparent communication of any QHSE matters.
- CETraC recognize that the skills and involvement of our employees are essential for understanding and fulfilling the needs of our company and customers.
- CETraC provide the necessary resources to achieve our vision.
In order to follow these principles Center for Excellent Training & Consultancy (CETraC) will:
- Ensure all employees are made aware of this policy during the employee induction program.
- Engage and consult with employees on a day-to-day basis with regards to any health and safety conditions and providing advice and supervision on occupational health where appropriate.
- Envision a quality and service culture that enables us to exceed customer expectations, actively engage and empower employees in the continuous improvement process.
- Protect the environment in the communities where we work and live.
- Address any QHSE issues and their impact on our practices, processes, and services to align our business with customer expectations.
- Hold every employee accountable for their commitment to our principles.